The client is India’s one of the leading online travel companies which provides information, pricing, availability, and booking facility for domestic and international air travel, railway reservation, hotel bookings, holiday packages, buses, and car rentals. It is a one-stop-shop for all travel-related services and is also provides booking facility for all the exotic national and international decisions It also offers a host of travel services designed to make business and leisure travel easier.
The company’s website was meant to be a one-stop-shop solution to its web visitors for travel-related services and products. Hence, the company spent approximately 94% of its marketing budget on persuading the customer to call on the Toll Free Number as published on the website.
When a customer initiated its purchase by calling on the Toll Free Number, it was observed that:
- 70% of callers were kept on hold, 68% of which preferred to stay online if they received relevant information and others disconnected the call and never called again if there was no action taken by the company’s representative.
- Callers had to wait for a long time before being answered
- At times, calls were disconnected eventually leading to a bad customer experience
- Company incurred high infrastructure cost (PRI rental)
This consequently resulted into website abandonment, defeating the very purpose of having a “website”. Hence, in order to justify its marketing expenditure, the company was in need of a solution which would drive web traffic, solve customer queries in real-time, simplify the “Query resolution” process and contribute to customer satisfaction level without taxing the financial resources.
Challenge: To maximize the efficiency of online channel with negligible additional investment.
As a solution, VivaConnect proposed its ClickTalk solution whereby a “Speak to an Expert” widget was placed on their website. A web visitor had to click on the icon to get his query solved in real-time. After clicking on it, he was asked to input the number on which he intended to receive the call. Once the authentication process was completed, the system triggered two calls – first, to the customer care representative and second to the customer.
Once the customer answered the call, the call patched and the conversation was initiated.
- The company experienced 20% higher conversions from ClickTalk users compared to Toll-free callers.
- Customers were satisfied as the queries were solved in real-time with minimum number of steps.
- The entire experience improved customer perception towards the brand as the callers were more comfortable talking to a live person than a machine.
- The company observed a massive increase in the number of web visitors per day.
- The fact that the customer “received” the call from the company representative, gave them a feeling that queries are “being answered”.
To get this solution for your business call us on 022.67856734.