The client is India’s one of the largest FMCG company, with leadership in Home & Personal Care Products and Foods & Beverages. With its brands spread across 20 distinct consumer categories, touch the lives of two out of every three Indians. Its mission of “adding vitality to life” has been observed in its marketing and promotional activities undertaken to cater the target audience.
Considering the rural potential, the client has already undertaken various projects with “Go Rural” as its slogan. It has established itself as a “preferred brand” by catering to the rural dynamics.
The company’s forte being adoption of innovative marketing and promotion efforts, it wanted to further expand its reach in rural markets. Hence, it came up with an initiative of running a voice campaign which would not only result into customer engagement but also induce them to buy the product. Due to high degree of listener participation and radio being the premiere Engagement, the promotions of the campaign were done through radio.
In order to participate, the listener had to give a missed call on the designated number. As a response to this, they received an inbound call with a joke, inducing them to buy a Low Unit Pack of the product priced at Rs.10. The campaign was held across various villages in regional languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Bhojpuri, Bengali, Oriya, Kannada, thereby catering diverse populace.
- User-friendly as it is based on dialing and not typing.
- Customer was not charged for the missed call.
- Being interactive, the campaign generated phenomenal results.
- Client could deliver one-on-one emotion-driven experience.
- The approximate count of incoming missed calls was as much as 30 lakhs.
- The concept of missed calls was preferred by majority of listeners.
- Induced product purchase.
- Analytic reports facilitated real-time tracking of numbers with details of their region of origin.
Wish to get a similar concept for your industry ?? Call 022.42930134 or email at email@example.com.