Organization profile: Client as an organization, conducts mega dramas which aim at helping the audience to relate with the past life of the legend Sambhuraje as a prince, warrior, poet and a son of Chhatrapati Shivaji.
Marketing campaign: In order to promote it across the city, mediums such as newspaper, hoardings, radio announcements, pamphlets and SMS were used inducing the audience to make a call on the Land-line number for ticket bookings or event related enquiries.
Challenge: Setting up a Call Centre (within a week) to manage ticket bookings and customer queries with the minimum consumption of resources.
Solution: Looking into the constraints and keeping pace with the technological advancements, VivaConnect proposed ‘CampaignConnect’- a Contractual Call Centre solution which was responsible for managing the communications during the event tenure. The organization just required to pay for the agents without investing on any infrastructure.
Apart from handling the inbound calls related to the event, CampaignConnect also involved:
- Infrastructure set-up
- Manpower recruitment and training
- Providing Landline number and PRI lines
- Status reporting and creating MIS Application
- Real-time interactions enabled meaningful communications
- Became easy for their audience to resolve their queries
- Incoming calls went upto 700 on weekends
- Each caller was addressed successfully