About the company:
Client is an eminent name in the nutrition and wellness industry – has been rendering its services to people though various health programs for more than a decade now. It has now spread its wings to include 15 centers in Mumbai and 1 in Nasik.
With a purpose of generating quality leads, client undertook various marketing campaigns through various communication mediums such as Email, SMS, Voice and Web Ad banners and Words. These campaigns were undertaken by different vendors taking into account market diversity and campaign feasibility.
Due to lack of sufficient responses, the client was in search of a service provider who would undertake similar campaigns and generate quality leads, overall budget remaining the same.
To fulfill the underlying purpose, VivaConnect initiated a basic research on its existing campaigns which were being run. As an observation, it was deduced that ‘database segregation’ and ‘timing of the campaign’ was posing a problem. The trial and testing continued simultaneously as the campaign was being run on Email. Their team was assisted in areas like spam words, mailer designing, relevant content, timing of campaign, subject lines etc. Post these changes, Email marketing campaign was executed with relevant scheduling and database segmentation.
- Our segregated database and accurate campaign schedule timing lead to a minimum of 45 leads/day on a total email campaign of only 1.5 lacs/day.
- Positive results were delivered:
- EPC (Earning per click) increased from 0.12% to 6.5%.
- CTR (Click through rate) increased from 2.67& to 14.7%.
- Open Rate increased from 1.5% to 9.4%.
- Subsequently reduced the spam issue by 58%.
- New creatives with submission form inside the mailer creative itself increased the respond ratio by 23%.
- Client receives as many as 54 leads/day in a small confined market like Mumbai.
One of the principle aims of email marketing is to entice your customers to take an action-may it be as simple as filling a form, newsletter sign-up, visiting your website, making a call or as qualified as making a purchase. All of these prove the effectiveness of the ‘call-to-action’. Hence, it is quiet essential that your designed it in a way that encourages users to complete them.
Here are few tips that you can look upto:
- Words that matter…
Today, more than ‘WHAT’ you say, ‘HOW’ you say it matters the most. The words that you use ought to be motivating enough for the customers to respond. Focusing on the benefits can serve this purpose.
E.g. “Claim your discount here!” sounds more engaging than a mere “Click here!” button.
- Using a strategic location…
Using the right script, place it strategically on the layout which may be a website, end of an article, in the email body or a location that catches the attention of the reader.
E.g. For audience to visit your blog, you can only keep its excerpt readable while the rest of the article can be made accessible through a link.
- Highlighting benefits…
Having crafted the idea, emphasize on the benefits so that the reader is coaxed to take an action.
E.g. Register with us to get customized freebies!
- Testing before you hit ‘Send’…
To maintain your credibility, always test the link that you provide in your content as it will ultimately affect your conversion rates.
E.g. Send a copy of your message to the internal users and check if the links are active.
Organization profile :
Client is one of the leading FMCG companies in India with multiple brands that are strongly established in the market. From its foundations, the company is well-known for bringing innovation to its customers through the careful creation of continuous and sustainable change.
Marketing campaign :
The client wanted to launch a new product and promote the same in Tier 2 & Tier 3.
To connect to masses in regional languages and avail direct customer engagement through free sample distribution to the target audience.
VivaConnect provided FreeBuzz (missed call based solution), MobileEngage, VoiceEngage and customized CRM systems. All of these collectively enabled the company to deploy & fulfilling its marketing objectives in the following manner:
- The FreeBuzz number was promoted in all its collateral’s
- The audience was encouraged to give a FreeBuzz on a Toll Free Number mentioned to receive a free sample of the product.
- Post this, the customer was requested to send his/her name with complete residential address on which the sample product would be delivered.
- References were collected through a voice call which was triggered on 7th, 15th & 30th day of the campaign.
- For the first time, samples were distributed through a FreeBuzz
- Created Opt-in Database
- Product samples reached diverse target groups
- Ensured usage of samples