About the company:
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. is the second-largest Indian media and entertainment company. It is a subsidiary of the Essel Group. Through its strong presence worldwide, Zee entertains over 670+ million viewers across 168 countries. It has completed 100 glorious years of entertaining audiences worldwide and is known for its world’s biggest viewers’ choice awards – Zee Cine Awards 2013.
Objective of Zee Cine Awards (ZCA):
- To have maximum audience engagement
- To ease the vote-giving procedure in an effort to reach wider audiences
- Propagate the rights of the viewers to choose their favourite actor/film by positioning “Haq hai Aapka”
- Through Missed Call voting platform, VivaConnect enabled ZCA to launch their voting mechanism.
- A Missed Call Number was publicized across the country, encouraging the audience to give a missed (free) call for voting purpose.
- As a response to the missed call, the voter received an IVR (voice call) informing them about the categories and the available nominations.
- To vote, one had to dial the corresponding touch key.
- In less than two days of voting, ZCA received a tremendous response with the number of calls/votes reaching millions.
- Real-time reporting and analytics were other features that enhanced the overall effectiveness of the Missed Call voting platform.
- Enabled ZCA to have audience as the true adjudicator in deciding the providence of the awards.
To know more about the services, contact us at email@example.com or 022.67856785.