Sure you would, since we are a group of smart people who care about delivering the best technology-driven communication and customer engagement solutions to brands & enterprises. As important as it is to you, Career Development is incredibly important to us too, hence we want you to challenge yourself and grow with us.
We are currently hiring for:
Business Analyst (Experience upto 4 years)
- Should have minimum 2 years experience in Business Analysis, use case preparation, functional specifications, test cases review and data modeling.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Visio and Excel.
- Experience in documenting use cases and creating Requirement Artifacts.
- Communicating requirements to project team member verbally and in the form of written business requirements, user interface specifications, printed output specifications and similar documents.
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Writing user manuals describing installation and operating procedures.
- In Depth knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences
- An understanding of current industry techniques for requirements elicitation, analysis, and specification
- Proven ability to serve as a liaison between client and the implementation teams.
- Strong analytical and logical skills lead to providing instantaneous and workable solutions to business problems.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Superior listening skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent professional integrity and a strong work ethic.
Head of Engineering (Experience 10 – 15 years)
- Focus on building world-class software & quality engineering teams developing enterprise class software & applications.
- Ensure best practice product development & engineering execution.
- Ensure release, timelines of deliverable, resource utilization, resource availability, high level reviews of the deliverables, etc
- Responsible for implementing a process improvement in software development.
- Manage all aspects of cross-discipline product development teams.
- Build & grow a strong development team in an organic driven environment.
- Direct multiple critical projects, track high-level status and make adjustments as necessary to meet major milestones with little to no slippage.
- Work with leadership teams to build product development & engineering change plans to align with company business plans.
- Constantly seek innovative ways to improve the overall productivity and quality of the global product development team.
- Be part of a team that is responsible for delivering on the software business plan.
Experience / Skills:
- A proven track record of delivering world-class, large-scale, performance critical enterprise software products / multimillion-dollar projects on time, on budget and with quality in a growth oriented environment.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in the software engineering industry, out of which 3-5 years in a leadership position.
- Should have managed software development managers, architects and leads for 3 to 5 years.
- Significant exposure to enterprise applications, case driven agile development process.
- Superior organizational and planning skills, excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills as well as exposure to managing international projects and operations.
- Possesses great attitude and takes ownership for business commitments.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business goals to software & technical plans.
- Experience in the full development lifecycle of a product(s) sold to and used by a Global customer base.
- Demonstrated strong technical & operational leadership skills.
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume at email@example.com